- What kind of personal information we collect;
- Where we collect personal information from;
- How we use personal information;
- How we store personal information;
- How you can access/amend your personal information;
- How long we hold personal information; and
- Who you can contact for further information.
- What kind of personal information we collect We only collect the personal information you give to us. This may include your name, address, email address, contact telephone number and IP address. We may also keep a record of any information that you acquire from us.
- Where we collect personal information from
We collect personal information about you by the following means:
- when you contact us enquiring about the products and services we provide;
- when we provide information, products or services to you; and
- indirectly when you use our website, including by storing cookies.
- How we use personal information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to reply to your queries;
- to provide you with information, products or services;
- to promote our products and services;
- to comply with relevant laws and regulations;
- to assess your credit-worthiness and enforce our payment rights;
- for any specific purpose which we notify you of at the time your personal information is collected; and
- for our administrative purposes.
We may disclose information about you (including your identity):
- to a third party if we are required to do so by law, or in the course of legal proceedings, prospective legal proceedings or other investigations;
- to our service providers to the extent required to provide our information, products and services to you; or
- if we determine that the disclosure is necessary in connection with a complaint regarding your use of our information, products and services or our website.
- How we store personal information
We store personal information electronically and in paper based form. The personal information is kept safe and secure using generally accepted standards of security.
We may store information about you using cookies (files which are sent by us to your computer or other access device) which we can access when you visit our website. We do this to understand how our customers use our website and for administration of the website.
- How you can access/amend your personal information
You may access your personal information that we hold by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide you with a copy of the personal information we keep about you.
You may request that the personal information we hold about you be corrected by emailing us at email@example.com. If we agree that your personal information is to be corrected we will provide you with an amended record of your personal information.
- How long we hold personal information We will keep your personal information for only as long as necessary for use in connection with the purpose for which it was collected.
- Personal Information of Children
Where we collect personal information from a person under 13 (Child) we will not require the Child to disclose any more personal information than is necessary for that Child to participate in any activity on our website.
Where you are a parent of a Child you may:
- review your Child's personal information that we hold by emailing us at [insert contact details];
- direct us to delete any personal information about your Child that we hold;
- notify us that you do not consent to us collecting or using any further personal information about your Child, or disclosing such personal information to a third party.
We will cease collection, use and disclosure (as applicable) of your Child's personal information that we hold in accordance with your instructions.
- Who you can contact for further information
Privacy Contact Person: Michael Walmsley
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org